- 2 pounds chicken wings, party wing cut
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Aleppo pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Limes, for serving
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, aleppo pepper, cumin, coriander, and salt together in a large bowl then toss in the wings to coat. Bake wings until crisp, about 50 minutes. Serve with limes.