- Avocado cups:
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 1/2 cups lime juice, divided
- Minced Jalapeño
- 3/4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Halved avocados
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, onion and half of the lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove plastic and drain the lime juice.
- Add the remaining lime juice to shrimp, jalapeños, cucumbers, radish, cilantro and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Half avocado, remove pit, and add ceviche mixture.