- 12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 Mexican chorizos, sliced into rounds* Stella Star Ingredient
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro Lime Sauce: 2 handfuls fresh cilantro, 1 garlic clove, juice of 1 lime, 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, and salt to taste
- In a bowl, season shrimp with spices, salt and pepper. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce. In a food processor, combine all sauce ingredients. Taste for salt and season.
- Skewer chorizo and shrimp. Grill for about 2 minutes on each side on medium-high heat. Serve with sauce on the side.