- 24 gyoza wrappers
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce smoked salmon
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 yellow onion, minced
- Grease muffin tins with butter. Cut smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces. Blanch and drain the spinach.
- Arrange four gyoza wrappers into each muffin tin. Place a small sheet of parchment paper inside the gyoza wrapper cups. Fill each with pie weights and bake for 15 minutes at 355 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Once the gyoza wrapper cups are done, take out the weights and parchment paper. Fill the cups with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until eggs are set.