- Wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 small cooked beet
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In a blender, add the goat cheese, beet and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place a tablespoon on a wonton wrapper and create ravioli using the same method as above.
- Cook ravioli in a pot of gently boiling salted water for about 2-3 minutes, or until they float to the top.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh cracked black pepper and chives.