April 24, 2019
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 piece of ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Sesame oil, for sauteeing
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, cut into rounds
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in one tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound yakisoba noodles, cooked (Stella Star Ingredient)
- Bean sprouts
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup shelled, roasted peanuts
- Season the chicken with ginger and salt, then marinate in the soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a saute pan over high heat, add the sesame oil, onion, carrot, bell peppers, broccoli and red cabbage. Cook until slightly softened, then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the oil and chicken pieces, reserving the marinade. Return vegetables to pan, pour in marinade, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cornstarch mixture, then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles, bean sprouts and scallions. Garnish with peanuts before serving.