Fundamentals of Pie Baking
Whether you're a seasoned baker or barely know your way around the kitchen, we'll get you up to speed on the fundamentals of making pie in no time. After taking this class, you'll be a pro at making three standard kinds of pie crust and fillings including an Apple Crumble, Blueberry Pie with lattice top, and an awesome Lemon Meringue.
7 In-depth Lessons
- 1. Introduction to Fundamentals of Pie Baking (free) (Free)0:31
- 2. Basic Pie Ingredients - L 15:04
- 3. Essential Tools - L 25:35
- 4. Making Pie Dough - L 315:42
- 5. Rolling and Preparing the Crust - L 414:54
- 6. The Blueberry Pie - L 55:41
- 7. The Apple Pie - L 610:03
- 8. The Lemon Meringue Pie - L 78:53
Meet the Instructor
Pastry Chef and Co-Owner, The Gourmandise School. Chocolate lover.
Upgrade to Plus
Unlock all classes, shows & features with a 7 day free trialStart your free trial