Hosting the Ultimate Party
Learn tips and tricks for hosting the ultimate party. Hosting a get together can be stressful, whether you’re playing host to 2 or 20. You’ll learn how to plan and strategize for the three most important components of any party: food, drinks and ambience.
8 In-depth Lessons
- 1. Introduction to Hosting the Ultimate Party (free) (Free)0:50
- 2. Planning - L 12:57
- 3. Tools - L 21:59
- 4. Roasted Garlic Hummus - L 35:25
- 5. Stacked Ahi Tuna Salads - L 46:36
- 6. Five-Minute Frozen Yogurt - L 53:40
- 7. Bloody Mary Bar - L 63:21
- 8. Barbeque Potato Chips - L 76:02
- 9. Edible Centerpieces - L 84:49
Meet the Instructor
Chef-author Kelly Senyei (Food Blogging for Dummies) launched her blog, Just a Taste, in 2008 and has since been featured in magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens and Bon Appétit, as well as on camera as a host, correspondent and expert in all things food and entertaining.
Upgrade to Plus
Unlock all classes, shows & features with a 7 day free trialStart your free trial