Introduction to Indian Cooking
This introduction to Indian cooking will unravel the secrets to cooking with spices, discuss which ones are important to have in your home collection and show you techniques for getting the most flavor out of each dish. After taking this class you’ll be able to create a complete 4-course vegetarian Indian meal and a mouthwatering dessert. And the knowledge you’ll gain can be applied to any dish that utilizes these core Indian spices.
8 In-depth Lessons
- 1. Introduction to Indian Cooking (free) (Free)0:59
- 2. Essential Tools - L 12:58
- 3. Spices - L 27:07
- 4. Batayachi Bhaji - L 312:22
- 5. Muttari Chi Usal - L 48:37
- 6. Raita - L 510:43
- 7. Lasuni Dal - L 612:03
- 8. Gulab Jamun - L 717:43
- 9. Assembling Your Final Dish - L 84:14
Meet the Instructor
Journalist and chef Kaumudi Marathé, born in India but raised on three continents, shares her love of Indian cuisine through Un-Curry, her Los Angeles cooking school.
Upgrade to Plus
Unlock all classes, shows & features with a 7 day free trialStart your free trial