Step-by-step instruction to make your favorite Mexican dishes at home. Mexican cuisine is defined by the ingredients that are native to Mexico; staples such as corn, beans, and chile peppers. This course will teach you how to make basic, authentic Mexican meals at home.
8 In-depth Lessons
- 1. Introduction to Mexican Cooking (free) (Free)0:43
- 2. Ingredients - L 13:31
- 3. Tools - L 21:41
- 4. Frijoles de la Olla - L 33:16
- 5. Roasting Chiles - L 42:35
- 6. Salsa Casera - L 52:24
- 7. Red Chile Sauce - L 66:17
- 8. Red Enchiladas - L 72:54
- 9. Sopes - L 86:33
Meet the Instructor
Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack is a professional recipe developer and food writer. Drawing inspiration from her grandmother's old-world northern Mexican recipes and her mother's comforting south of the border home-style dishes, Yvette co-authored the cookbook Muy Bueno: Three Generations of Authentic Mexican Flavor.
Upgrade to Plus
Unlock all classes, shows & features with a 7 day free trialStart your free trial