Oftentimes during the preparation of large celebrations, the oven is in use for the main meal and there’s no room for desserts. In this lesson, Tastemaker Julie Nolke offers simple yet gorgeous make-ahead alternatives that keep your company drooling. Chocolate-dipped waffle donuts, a triple layer ice cream bomb and mini lemon meringue waffle bowls will no doubt impress your friends and family for the next big occasion.
5 In-depth Lessons
- 1. No-Bake Desserts Introduction (Free)0:26
- 2. Triple Layer Ice Cream Bomb - L 16:53
- 3. Chocolate-Dipped Waffle Donuts - L 27:33
- 4. Haystack Cookies - L 34:04
- 5. Mini Lemon Meringue Waffle Bowls - L 48:32
- 6. Avocado Ice Cream - L 58:01
Meet the Instructor
Julie Nolke is a young actress from Canada, who refuses to starve. On her channel she shares her incredible love for movies and cooking by creating innovative recipe videos that are little blockbusters themselves. Each video includes a movie parody and cheeky recipe to match.
Upgrade to Plus
Unlock all classes, shows & features with a 7 day free trialStart your free trial