4th Of July Milkshakes
Vanilla Bean milkshake with red white and blue all over!
- 500 milliliters milk (any type will do)
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thickened cream (for whipping)
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 100 milliliters heavy/thickened cream
- Half a drop of Americolour sky blue food gel
- 2 drops of Americolour red food gel
- Star sprinkles
- Add chocolate and cream to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time until smooth. Dip the lip of each glass into the white choc and let any excess drip off. Sprinkle some star sprinkles on top.
- Separate the white choc ganache into two mixing bowls and color one with 2 drops of red food gel, and the other with half a drop of sky blue food gel. Mix both until evenly coloured, transfer to a piping bag or zip lock bag and set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?