Almond Date Biscotti
The classic Italian biscotti gets a delicious refresh with sweet Medjool dates.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Pulse until fully incorporated. Remove the blade and mix in the chocolate chips by hand.