Asian Salmon & Zucchini Noodle Salad
Kilner Lunchbox 3 Ways
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 salmon fillet, cooked
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp red chili, deseeded and finely sliced
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- In a bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients, and stir to combine. In the Kilner jar, add the spiralized zucchini to the bottom, and then add the radishes. Next, add the spring onion and cooked salmon. Top it off with sliced chilies and toasted sesame seeds.
- When ready to eat, pour the dressing over the salad, and mix to combine.