Autumn Leaf Shortbread
We can't promise that you won't fall in love with these colorful, festive cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Green, red, orange and yellow food coloring
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until fluffy, then add the sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and beat until combined.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?