Bacon Beer Risotto
This savory rice dish is a delicious twist on the expected.
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 5 slices bacon, sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 bottle of beer
- 3-4 cups chicken broth
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced chives for garnish
- Pour chicken broth in a small pot, and let it sit on a gentle heat.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon to render the fat. Once crispy, remove from pan and set aside. In the bacon fat, add the shallot and garlic. Cook until translucent and fragrant.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?