Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
We see your sliders and raise you bombs. BOOM!
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tube biscuit dough, refrigerated (about 12 ounces)
- 8 dill pickle chips
- 1 small Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cooked the bacon until crispy, and using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to use.