Sure to satisfy those sweet and savory cravings, this bacon donut comes stuffed with an onion ring, pineapple ring and filled with mozzarella cheese.
- 12 thick pineapple slices
- 12 onion rings, 1/2 inch thick
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 36 strips bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a pineapple ring inside each onion ring, trimming the pineapple if necessary. Split a cheese stick in half and wrap around the inside of the onion ring. Wrap 3 pieces of bacon around pineapple onion ring, through the center hole and around the outside until the entire pineapple is covered. Repeat these steps until all pineapple slices are used.