Baked Halibut with Tomatoes, Olives and White Wine
Megan shows us the best way to celebrate #WineWednesday.
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, divided
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 1/2 pounds thick-cut halibut fillet, de-boned
- 3 sprigs oregano, leaves only
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a cast-iron pan on medium heat, drizzle a little EVOO. Add the shallots and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Next, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.