The sweet charm of pears: honey-baked Bartlett pears served with a fluffy Mascarpone cream, topped with pistachios and pumpkin pie spices.
- 3 Bartlett pears
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
- Preheat the over to 350°F.
- Cut the pears in half and remove pits. Place in a baking dish. Place half teaspoon of butter in the center of each pear and generously drizzle with honey (or agave). Bake for 30-35 min.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?