Baked Polenta Fries With Garlic Aioli
These baked polenta fries are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Meet your new favorite snack.
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring chicken stock and milk to a boil.
- Then whisk in cornmeal until smooth.