Banana Split Crepes
These Banana Split Crepes are super customizable, you have to give it a try.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- Toppings: vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sliced strawberries, crushed peanuts, maraschino cherries
- In a mixer combine sifted flour, sugar, salt, eggs, milk, and melted butter.
- Let batter rest in the fridge for at least one hour or overnight.