Bavarian Cream Dragonfruit Cake
A creamy, jiggly and surprisingly light Bavarian cream cake made with dragon fruit.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 4 tablespoons water
- Chocolate sponge cake
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 dragonfruit, quartered
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 6 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon gelatin powder (soaked in 2 tablespoons water)
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 dragonfruit
- Edible flowers
- Mint leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered gelatin and water. Set aside to let bloom.
- Cut the sponge cake into a circle and place in the bottom of a springform pan.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?