Beef and Shrimp Kabobs
Kabobs and skewers are a family tradition for Chef Dale. This Mediterranean-inspired meal features beef and shrimp kabobs with grilled tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplant, all served on warm pita with a tangy white sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and chopped
- 3 stalks scallions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix beef, shrimp, scallions, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Gently form kabobs around metal skewers.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?