We never met an Italian dish we didn't like. This for dinner, please!
- 6 slices round beef meat extra thin cut - Milanese style
- 6 slices italian prosciutto
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 tbsp of toasted pine nuts
- 8 tbsp of raisins, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 4 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of red wine
- 2 1/4 cups of passata
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of pecorino cheese, grated
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Tenderize the sliced meat by beating each steak lightly with the flat side of a tenderizer between two pieces of cling wrap.
- When the meat is as thin as you can get it without ripping it, lay a slice of prosciutto over each piece of meat, and spread on a little minced garlic (you will only need to use a little of the garlic you have prepared) then sprinkle over parsley, raisins, and pine nuts.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?