BEEF, GOCHUJANG AND SHISO POTSTICKERS
Here are some potstickers that won't stick around for long at the dinner table!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 140 ml hot water
- Flour or wheat starch for dusting
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 ml cold water (or as needed)
- 350 gr ground beef (or favorite beef cut if you want to cut it really
- small almost paste-like with a knife, time consuming but worth it)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 scallions
- 1/4 cabbage
- 8 fresh shiso leaves, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup black vinegar
- Place the flour bowl.
- Add hot water little by little while stirring with the chopsticks.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?