Beet and Radish Bowl
Megan throws together one seriously stunning salad.
Beets and Radishes
- 2 candy-striped beets, scrubbed clean and peeled
- 1 watermelon radish, scrubbed clean
- 1 bunch breakfast radishes, scrubbed clean
- 1 bunch Easter egg radishes (purple, pink and red), scrubbed clean
- 8 ounces snap peas
- 1 fennel bulb, plus fronds for garnish
- 4 ounces feta chunk
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a mandoline, thinly slice the beets, watermelon radish, Easter egg radishes and fennel. Place in a large bowl.
- Quarter the breakfast radishes. Place in the bowl. Halve the snap peas on a bias and add to the bowl as well.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?