In partnership with Beyond Meats
Beyond Meat® Quesadilla Burger
Beyond Meat Recipes.
- 2 Beyond Burger® patties
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 street taco size flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup avocado, smashed
- ½ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup crema, for garnish
- 1 lime
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Heat a large non-stick or cast iron pan over medium high heat and place down tow tortillas. Sprinkle each equally with shredded cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapeño, and more cheese. Place the other two tortillas on top. Flip when the cheese has begun to melt and the bottom tortilla is browned and crispy. Finish cooking on the other side and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the avocado with the lime juice and salt to taste, then set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?