Black and White Brigadeiro Pie
How to make Black And White Brigadeiro Pie.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups + 5 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 1/2 ounces cream (25 percent fat content)
- Chocolate confetti (preferably rice flakes covered in chocolate if available)
- Beat the eggs with sugar until they double in volume.
- Add oil and keep beating.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?