Blistered Shishito Peppers With Soy
Some may be spicy, some may not, but either way, these blistered peppers are simple to make and packed with flavor.
- 1 1/2 pounds shishito peppers
- Vegetable oil, for coating
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Bring a large cast-iron skillet up to heat on medium high.
- In a bowl, toss the peppers with a little vegetable oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.