Bloody Mary Pizza
Why do Margherita pizzas get to have all the fun? Take the edge off with a Bloody Mary Pizza instead.
- Pizza dough
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cups canned crushed tomato
- 5 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Freshly sliced tomatoes
- To make the sauce, bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan. Immediately reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Divide the dough between 2 pizza pans (or 2 baking sheets) that have been lightly greased. Form the pizza rounds, then top with sauce. Add the cheese, then layer with toppings as desired.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?