When we're feeling blue, we like to make pancakes... and cover them with chocolate and blueberries!
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons blue spirulina powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for cooking
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, for serving
- 1 cup blueberries, for garnish
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and blue spirulina. Whisk well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, eggs, almond milk and coconut oil.