A blue chocolate shell encases a sweet blueberry and whipped cream surprise.
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups blue tinted chocolate wafers
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring the blueberries, honey, sugar and lemon juice to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?