Breakfast Mac and Cheese
Adding hash browns and breakfast sausage gives you the perfect excuse to have mac 'n' cheese for breakfast.
- 2 cups of cooked and drained elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound of breakfast sausage, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 cup of grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen hash browns
- Extra cheese, for topping
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet. Remove and set aside for later.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?