Breakfast Sausage Egg Boats
Take a ride on a breakfast boat loaded to capacity with savory sausage and a scrambled egg and cheese mix.
- 2 demi baguettes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 maple-flavored breakfast sausage links
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- Dash of hot sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the center out of the baguettes and make a V shape for the filling. Brush the cut out center and top with melted butter and toast until lightly golden, about 5 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?