Homemade dulce de leche and chewy chocolatey brownies make these parfaits to die for.
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Butterscotch chips, for serving
Dulce de Leche Caramel
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir until fully melted, then remove from the heat.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar and add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add the cocoa powder and the pinch of salt. Gently fold the flour into the mixture with a rubber spatula and add the mini chocolate chips.