Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
The only way to improve shareable bread is with Buffalo chicken and lots of cheese.
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup of Buffalo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- 2 packages of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out dough and cut into 3x3-inch squares. You should have 15 total squares; arrange in 3 rows of 5.