Host Lizzy Mathis joins vegan chef Gabrielle as she preps a DIY pizza bar for her pizza and poetry party. They make their own crust and toppings including Jerk Mushrooms, Buffalo Chickpeas, and Tomato Beef. Lizzy even makes a dessert pizza as well!
- 2 ½ c Cooked Chickpeas
- 2 T Poultry Seasoning
- 1 T Smoked Paprika
- 1 T Garlic Powder (1 Tbs)
- 2 T Minced Fresh Dill (2 Tbs)
- 3 T Minced Fresh Chives (3 Tbs) save some for garnish
- ½ c Franks Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ c Grapeseed oil
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl, mix well and let marinate for up to 20 mins.
- In a medium saute pan, over medium high heat saute with ¼ Cup Grapeseed Oil until all of the seasoning has evaporated into the chickpeas.