Burger French Fries With Homemade Dill Sauce
Burger and fries are so last century. The future belongs to these incredibly crisp deep fried burger fries.
Burger French Fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups panko
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep pan, heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add beef, cheese, pickles, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?