Butternut Squash 4-Cheese Ravioli Bake
Why layer up sweaters when you can layer up this butternut squash 4-cheese ravioli bake?
- 1 (2 pounds) butternut squash
- Olive oil
- 4 cups prepared Alfredo sauce or cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh sage
- 1 1/2 pounds 4-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel, seed and dice squash into 1/2-inch cubes. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?