Butternut Squash Gratin With Gruyere and Parmesan
Layered with cheesy goodness, butternut squash and potato, this gratin is the ultimate side dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons thyme, picked
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, washed and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated gruyere
- 1 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and prepare a 9x9 baking dish with butter.
- In a bowl, toss together butternut squash slices with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. In another bowl, toss together Yukon Gold potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?