Cable Knit Mitten Cookies
These white, glittery cookies look like knitted mittens and would make an adorable holiday gift!
- 1 recipe Mitten Sugar Cookies, un-decorated (recipe at www.pankobunny.com)
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- 5 tablespoons meringue powder
- Scant 1/2 cup water
- White edible glitter
- Place the confectioner's sugar, meringue powder and water in a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer for about 7 minutes.
- Place the icing into a piping bag fitted with a round tip, and draw a line around the perimeter of each cookie, as well as a line across the cuff of the mittens.