In partnership with
CAPRESE PASTA BAKE
This warm, Creamy Baked Caprese Pasta with fresh roma tomatoes will only confirm your one true love - pasta. *Check your Walmart store for the latest local produce! Local produce varies by store. Sponsored by Walmart.
- 10 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 2 (8-ounce) balls fresh mozzarella, torn or cubed
- 2 cups chopped or pulled leftover cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13 by 9 baking dish with olive oil. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Place tomatoes and garlic on a rimmed sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss all together. Roast until soft, about 25 to 30 minutes.