Caprese Pizza Rolls
Because beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into half moons
- 6 Campari tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
- Large-flake salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough so it forms a rectangle that measures about 14 inches by 7 inches.