Caramel Apple Bites
These bite-sized cinnamon apple and toffee pastries are as delightfully sweet as they sound.
- 6 sheets of frozen filo dough 3/4 cup melted butter for brushing
- 2 peeled and chopped Granny Smith apples
- The juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of Skor toffee pieces
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Take filo dough out of the freezer and leave to thaw in the fridge or at room temperature for 3 hours. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl and let stand while you prepare the dough.