Cashew Chia Pudding
Sweet and full of wholesome goodness, this pudding is good for any time of the day.
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Nuts, seeds and fruit of choice for topping
- In a high-speed blender, combine the first 4 ingredients for 30 seconds until completely smooth. Pour into a container.
- Add the chia seeds to the mixture and mix well. Cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes so the chia seeds absorb the cashew milk and the mixture becomes creamy pudding.