Cauliflower Hash Browns
All the flavor and goodness of a hash brown without any of the guilt!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Green onions, for garnish
- Grate the cauliflower head on a cheese grater to create cauliflower shreds or "rice."
- Combine the shredded cauliflower with egg, minced onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder; stir to combine.