Celebration Sushi Cake
33 million Facebook users can't be wrong, this cake is an edible masterpiece.
- 2 cups cooked Japanese rice
- 3 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 types (160 grams) of your favorite sashimi (tuna, squid, salmon, etc.)
- 1 avocado
- 3 1/2 ounces smoked salmon
- 6 pirella leaves
- 4 thinly sliced cucumber strips
- 4 slices salmon
- 1 tablespoon salmon roe (ikura)
- Sliced egg omelette
- Combine together rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add mixture to hot cooked rice and mix well to evenly distribute seasonings throughout rice.