Cheeky Heart Cake Pops
Get cheeky for Valentine's Day with colorful strawberry cake pops big enough to write messages on.
- 500g vanilla pound cake (store bought)
- 4 tbsp vanilla buttercream frosting (store bought)
- 1 tsp strawberry essence
- 2 drops pink food gel
- 200g purple chocolate melts
- 200g blue chocolate melts
- 200g yellow chocolate melts
- 200g orange chocolate melts
- 200g pink chocolate melts
- 1 red edible marker pen
- Add strawberry essence and pink food gel to buttercream and mix until well combined.
- To make cake pops, begin by using clean hands to crush the cake into a large mixing bowl.