Cheese Lover's Grilled Cheese Crust Detroit Style Pizza
Get extra cheese in every bite with a layer of mozzarella baked into this thick crust pepperoni pizza.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 packages Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil into a nonstick 9x13 cake pan. Lay one of the pizza crusts in the pan.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?